Andrew Douglas Reeder
Andrew Douglas Reeder
(813) 657-ATTY (2889) -- HILLSBOROUGH
(877) 449-ATTY (2889) -- STATEWIDE
Andrew "Andy" Reeder's practice focuses on representing clients who were injured in all types of accidents due to someone else's negligence. Andy also handles cases for clients with insurance claim disputes, as well as creditor harassment cases for individuals being harassed by debt collectors. Andy is dedicated to providing his clients with the personal attention they deserve and understands the importance of regularly communicating with his clients and updating them on the status of their cases. Andy demands the highest value for his clients' cases through aggressive legal representation and his knowledge of the law.
Andy began his legal career on the other side working for the insurance companies. Andy's goal was to represent individuals such as his current clients who were the victims in the accidents. However, he understood the importance of learning how the insurance companies worked. He knew that one day he would be able to better represent his clients with this knowledge and experience. There is no doubt that Andy's background plays a major role in his ability to maximize recoveries for his clients.
Andy understands that each client's case is unique and no two cases are the same. That is why he is sure to listen to his client's individual needs and address their needs as best he can. Andy treats his clients with the utmost respect and accepts nothing less from insurance adjusters, law enforcement officers, other attorneys, or anyone else that may interact with his clients during Andy's handling of their cases.
Andy's practice includes, but is not limited to, the following types of cases:
| || |
Andy is a civil trial lawyer who limits his practice to wrongful death, personal injury, insurance claim disputes, and creditor harassment cases. He has litigated cases against some of the world's largest corporations, including Federal Express Corporation, UPS, Allstate, State Farm, Nationwide, GEICO, Progressive, UNUM Life Insurance Company of North America, Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, Wal-Mart, and K-Mart.
Andy understands that accidents and injuries often happen after business hours. That is why an attorney at Reeder & Nussbaum is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you contact our office you will speak directly with an attorney. All consultations are free and you do not owe us anything unless we collect money for you. To speak with Andy about your case, please call our office at (877) 449-ATTY.
Andy represents clients in the Tampa Bay Area including Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, New Port Richey, Tarpon Springs, Palmetto, Palm Harbor, Brandon, Bradenton, Sarasota, Dade City, Lakeland, Plant City, Anna Maria, Dunedin, Crystal River, Inverness, Ocala, Orlando, Ft. Myers, Kissimmee, Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Manatee County, Sarasota County, Polk County, Hernando County, Charlotte County, Lee County, Citrus County, Orange County, and Osceola County. Andy is also available to all major metropolitan areas of Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2000
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- J.D. - 2000
- Honors: Dean's List
- Stetson University, Deland, Florida
- Major: American Studies
- Seims v.Carpenter, 03 FJVR 5-25 (Hillsborough County Circuit Court 2002)
- Musculoskeletal Institute, Chartered, d/b/a Florida Orthopaedic Institute, as assignee of Nancy Klotz v. Progressive Casualty Insurance Company, 11 Fla. L. Weekly Supp. 650b (Orange County Court 2004)
- Shirley Ruiz, v. Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, 11 Fla. L. Weekly Supp. 588a (Lee County Court 2004)
- Dr. Michael Battey, D.C., on assignment from Robin Peck, v. Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company, 9 Fla. L. Weekly Supp. 135a (Pinellas County Court 2001)
- Advanced Orthopedic & Sports Medicine, on behalf of Roy Martinez, v. Metropolitan General Insurance Company, 9 Fla L. Weekly Supp. 51b (Lee County Court 2001)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Justice Association, formerly known as the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, Member
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Reynolds Stowell Parrino, P.A., Associate, 2000 - 2005
- Lambda Chi Alpha